Welcome!

Welcome to our little corner of the internet! I am so excited to begin a new school year together!
We are going to have a fantastic year!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentine's Day

I hope that everyone is enjoying their vacation week! I wanted to send along a few pictures from our Valentine's Day celebration so you can see what we were up to! (You've probably already seen the finished products come home!) Celebrating Valentine's Day in an elementary school is one of my favorite things to do! The kids get so excited about giving and receiving cards. They enjoy making little cards for one another. If you want to see friendship at its finest, head to an elementary school on Valentine's Day next year. I promise, you won't be disappointed! Friendship is everywhere!







Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment